Posted on: June 13, 2022
US0056 Sysco Boston, LLC
Minimum Years of Experience:
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Shuttle
Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a
tractor-trailer and transport doubles (potentially triples) between
Sysco facility and shuttle yards. You may be required, on an
as-needed basis, to unload/deliver various products to customer
locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build
relationships with each customer by having a positive, friendly
attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- CDL A Shuttle Delivery Truck Drivers are home daily.
- Excellent pay.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and
our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we
will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. Are
you ready to drive success as a Sysco CDLA Shuttle Delivery Truck
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Brockton , Shuttle Driver, Professions , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!