Posted on: June 18, 2022
Company: US0056 Sysco Boston, LLCZip Code:02367Minimum Level of
Education:Bachelor's DegreeMinimum Years of Experience:2
YearsEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0JOB SUMMARY
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process
efficiency, reduced costs, and overall business improvement.
Partner with Commercial leadership to deliver financial and
strategic results through the utilization of Financial Planning and
Analysis of best practices. Support corporate Financial Planning
and Analysis (FP&A) processes, initiatives and reporting within
- Facilitate the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process and
- Develop and deploy Finance tools, and processing across the
- Train business stakeholders on the AOP process.
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process.
- Financial modeling and ad hoc analytics.
- Develop and identify insights and opportunities.
- Analytical support for strategic investment decisions.
- Generate corporate and business segment forecasts based on
- Creation of executive management reporting dashboards and
distilling key insights.
- Develop, and deploy tools and processes across the organization
as business defines. QUALIFICATIONS Education
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.Experience
- 2+ years Financial or business-related analysis experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.Certificates,
Licenses, and Registrations
- CPA preferred.Professional Skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and
- Furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several discrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and
capable of working with little direct supervision.Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to
talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
pounds. NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature of the environment and the level of work being
performed by this job. This job description in no way states or
implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only
tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employee
will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform
any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job
description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and
responsibilities change and develop the job description will be
reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.BENEFITS
INFORMATION:For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
https://SyscoBenefits.com HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
placeOVERVIEW: Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Required
Keywords: Sysco, Brockton , Financial Analyst, Professions , Plympton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!