Ophthalmic Technician Brockton, MA (Physician )
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Brockton, Massachusetts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing practice and be a
part of an amazing team! We are searching for a skilled Ophthalmic
Technician seeking to advance their skill set and career.
Our group consists of 4 Optometrists and 3 Ophthalmologists. We are
a medically based practice that offers diverse services from
comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings to cataract surgery.
We provide services for Medical exams including fluorescein
angiography using the Optos machine, eye injections, and laser
treatment. We service the South Shore area with 2 locations on the
east and west side of Brockton. Responsibilities:
- Performs Ophthalmic testing for the physician including:
Tonometry, Refractometry, OCT, Visual Fields, Pachymetry,
peritometry lensometry, auto refractions, fundus photography, and
patient work ups.
- Calculate diagnostic data: K readings, refraction, visual
- Document patient history; perform visual acuity and glaucoma
- Prepares instruments for in office procedures.
- Enter data into the EMR during patient work ups.
- Assist surgeons in the office during procedures.
- Provide post-op progress reports to the surgeons
- Monitor and maintain inventory of all medications, medical
supplies and printed material needed for clinic.
- Maintain and monitor clinic equipment
- Share responsibility for actively maintaining "workload items"
for clinical and support bucketsQualifications: Ophthalmic
Technician with COA or COT certification preferred; Previous
Ophthalmic/Optometric experience preferred. Proficiency in basic
computer, operating systems and technology. Knowledge of Medical
terminology and pharmacology ideal.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Brockton , Ophthalmic Technician Brockton, MA (Physician ), Professions , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!