General Laborer - Construction
Company: The HR Dept LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Are you looking to get your foot in the door to a CAREER in
construction? We are looking for a Construction Laborer that wants
to develop and grow with our company into more advanced positions.
Lineal Inc. Architects and Builders is a growing Cape Cod and South
Shore Design Build Construction and Architecture company. We are a
boutique architecture and building firm serving the South Shore and
Cape Cod. We specialize in high-end custom homes, forming a true
partnership with homeowners from conception to completion.
Established in 2004, Ben and Alyssa LaMora have 36 years of
experience between them. At Lineal Inc. Architects + Builders, we
focus on creativity and autonomy. As a family-owned company, we are
small and collaborative team. Construction Laborer Position: A
construction laborer or construction worker does physical labor on
construction sites. They may prepare sites by cleaning them,
loading or unloading materials, and removing hazards. A general
laborer may also run some types of equipment, or put together and
take apart scaffolding and other temporary structures. They are
essential to highway construction, building, and environmental
remediation. You will help install residential, Large Format glass
doors (Big Doors or Moving Glass Wall Systems). We expect you to be
able to drive tools and materials to and from worksites, so you
should have a driver's license and truck or another reliable source
of transportation. Every member of our team must maintain a safe
and clean workspace. The ideal candidate has basic carpentry
knowledge and skills. Construction Laborer Duties and
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load/unload and transport construction materials to job sites
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up. Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction
industry. Construction Laborer Pay $18-20/hour Construction Laborer
- 401k match
- Health available
- Growth potential Benefits 401k, Medical Insurance
Keywords: The HR Dept LLC, Brockton , General Laborer - Construction, Professions , Duxbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!