Maintenance Lead - 1st Shift (Tues-Sat) - MA - Based in Brockton, MA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Monitor machine performance including downtime and output
performance of equipment. Maintain and schedule technician
assignments and project work, oversee the repair and maintenance of
all equipment. Provides the support and guidance for ensuring all
plant equipment and facilities are in good repair and meeting
production requirements. -
- Hands-on leader with all the tools required in an industrial
- Oversee, manage and direct all maintenance procedures and
- Supervise 1-2 Technicians in daily tasking; these will be
multiskilled technicians with varying degrees of skill.
- Supports and prioritizes necessary repair and troubleshooting
by managing priorities aligned to operational needs.
- Train new employees in maintenance work processes and
- Document information as required for CMMS i.e. PO, WO,
- Provides leadership to technicians to achieve root cause
- Develop and order material as appropriate.
- Safety as priority while maintaining Lockout Tagout programs,
Hot Work permitting, etc.
- Maintain plant equipment to OEM standards or better through
- 2-year Technical Associates degree or 5+ years relevant
experience in maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as electrical and
pneumatic drawings, safety rules, operations manual, and written
- Computer skills to include exposure to Asset
- Demonstrate electrical controls skills.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical distribution and controls in
an industrial setting.
- Working knowledge of plumbing, pneumatics and facilities
- Must be proficient in Asset Management/CMMS, MS Word, Excel,
and PowerPoint software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Frequently required to stand and reach with hands and
- Frequently required to walk, climb or balance, kneel,
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; wet and/or
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Exposure to weather, extreme heat or cold, noise intensity
level, atmospheric conditions, exposure to electrical shock ,
exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals, wet and/or humid,
vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, working high
exposed places, any other applicable environment
Keywords: StarrTrax, Brockton , Maintenance Lead - 1st Shift (Tues-Sat) - MA - Based in Brockton, MA, Professions , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!