HVAC /Boiler Installer
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 28, 2023
WE ARE HIRING HVAC/BOILER INSTALLERS! Since 2017, our company
has been taking the HVAC industry by storm! We proudly serve the
greater Plymouth County area. We take care of our employees, so we
can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because
we offer the best.We are looking for HVAC/Boiler Installers who are
responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential
structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment,
codes, and proper installation procedures. What can WE do for
- Provide stability
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Tickets to local games
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Weekly breakfasts
- Paid training?
- Flannel Fridays! Benefits:Medical insurance Dental insurance
Vision insurance Paid time off Holidays401k PlanCompany eventsTake
- Hourly pay plus bonuses! Job Responsibilities of HVAC/Boiler
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration
equipment or complete systems.
- Installs residential heating (furnaces & boilers) in accordance
with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Installation and maintenance of water heaters, re-piping,
sewer, water filtration, and gas systems
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using
electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a
pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water,
or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and
equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electricians
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
area. Job Requirements: for HVAC/Boiler Installer:
- 3 years of HVAC field experience.
- Universal EPA required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work
environment; ability to balance workload with technicians and
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical
- Ability to pass a driving record and background check
- Reliable, Detail-Oriented and Organized
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job to include attics,
crawl spaces, and lifting up to 75 lbs All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and
will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran
status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Brockton , HVAC /Boiler Installer, Professions , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...