Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Job Title: Production Technician
Kelly is seeking a Production Technician in Brockton, MA.
As a Production Technician, you will be responsible for routine
repairs of customer returned tools and equipment, performing
general facility maintenance functions, and manufacturing
miscellaneous products. This is a great opportunity to join our
team and contribute to the success of our manufacturing
Pay Rate: $20 to $27 /HR
Shift: -6AM-2:30PM M-F
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process customer returns and complete accompanying work
- Inspect, test, and make routine repairs to tools and
- Ship tools and equipment needing involved repairs to the
- Assemble and test hoses, dental handpieces, bur guards, and other
- Grind dental burs using a surface grinder.
- Perform troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on sealers,
autoclaves, and other manufacturing support equipment.
- Follow lockout/tagout (LOTO) protocol.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks around the building such as
replacing lighting ballasts, repairing plumbing leaks, and
assembling storage shelves/racks.
- Follow detailed instructions provided.
- Wear appropriate cleanroom attire when working on equipment in
- Emphasize personal and professional growth by keeping knowledge
and skills current.
- Focus on work and minimize interruptions.
- Prioritize tasks, work well under time pressure, and maintain
focus in a noisy environment.
- Maintain a good, cooperative, and respectful attitude.
- Comply with safety laws and regulations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in repairing small tools and equipment.
- Grinding experience.
- Basic repair skills.
- Maintenance background (preferred but not required).
- Gain experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Develop skills in equipment repair and maintenance.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of tools and equipment.
- Potential for growth and advancement within the company.
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work
with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related
resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans
including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole
life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and
short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to
a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans
(earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit
spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid
sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click for more
information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a
member of the Kelly Talent Community.Get a complete career fit with
Kelly -. You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing
experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in your career.
About Kelly Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed
with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply
accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers
every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes
and improves everything for your family, your community, and the
world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing
you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the
300,000 people we employ each year.Kelly Services is proud to be an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We
welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are
committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of
backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we
believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can
provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application
process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge
Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and
local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar
individuals from employment.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Brockton , Production Technician, Professions , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!