Associate Director, Field Sales Reporting (Hybrid)
Posted on: September 20, 2022
ABOUT THE JOB
Field Sales Reporting is responsible for the development, continued
support, and overall management of the Field Sales Reporting
Platforms and the associated data and processes for assigned
business units. Team members will effectively partner with the
sales leaders, and other stakeholders (Digital, Commercial
Operations, Data Management) to ensure overall quality of
reporting. Additional responsibilities include driving innovation
and improvements in various field reporting platforms, processes,
and implementing quality & data validation checks.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for issues and questions with
respect to the Field Sales Reporting and related technologies and
develop a deep knowledge and expertise of the reporting tools in
order to answer questions, provide support, and ensure quality and
- Be a primary point of contact for Field Sales Reporting for one
or more Sales teams, understanding the business needs and
strategies for capturing and maintaining sales reporting roadmaps
for those groups, presenting proactive strategic
- Work closely with on/offshore vendors to transform requirements
into reporting process enhancements and develop new reports and
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the
Field Sales Reporting for assigned Business Units, as well as
supporting strategic initiatives.
- Effectively partner with the Digital, Analytics and Data
Management teams to ensure data integrity carries through to final
reports for marketing, sales, managed markets, patient services and
other data sources being reported to the field.
- Prioritize and manage the competing priorities for multiple
sales teams and communicate effectively with the team and other key
stakeholders on these initiatives.
- Preferred 5-7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales
Operations with a concentration in Field Sales Reporting and
Commercial Pharma Data.
- In depth understanding of Sales and Marketing expectations and
requirements, specifically around field sales reporting.
- Working knowledge of pharma sales force and marketing roles and
- Demonstrated capabilities managing vendor relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and explain systems
and approaches for customer data to enable business
- Demonstrated capability in planning, implementation and
maintenance of field reporting platforms and applications.
- A proven track record of partnering with various stakeholders
and external vendors while managing & prioritizing multiple
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to run efficient and effective meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and
- Basic knowledge of reporting tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI) is
preferred but not required.
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better
science. But progress doesn't happen without people - people from
different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different
roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen.
So, let's be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and
Inclusion actions at sanofi.com !
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an
important responsibility to protect individual and public health.
All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
According to the CDC, an individual is considered to be "fully
vaccinated" fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the second dose
of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single dose of the
J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi employees, is to
be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate
and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the
richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a
workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to
empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We
respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their
backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for
Keywords: Sanofi, Brockton , Associate Director, Field Sales Reporting (Hybrid), Sales , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!