Sales Assistant Manager
Company: RAC Brands
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Rent A Center
Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $20-$23/hr?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
- Paid Time Off and Sundays OffWe are Closed!
- Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
- Weekly Pay (companywide)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan w/company match
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Health Savings Accounts
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Limited Purpose PlanWhat will you do? Provide customers access
to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will
do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers'
A day in the life of a Sales Assistant Manager:
- Sales: Responsible for sales growth through completed rental
agreements and prospecting new business and customers
- Customer Service: Provide friendly, top-notch customer
experiences through "white glove" service with a servant's heart in
our stores and in customer's homes
- Deliveries Pickups: Opportunity to get out of the store and
display a winning spirit through safe and compliant
loading/unloading and installation of products, while following all
handling and transportation procedures
- Merchandising: Maintain an inviting store with organized
product and cleanliness with both customers and fellow coworkers in
mindWhat are the minimum requirements?
- 1-3 years of retail/customer service, sales, or collections
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid state driver's license and good driving recordYou WILL be
driving the company vehicles
- Ability to lift and move product such as furniture,
electronics, and appliances
- Great communication and customer service skillsWhat are some
additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determination
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required
to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is
committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Full job description provided in Onboarding
Keywords: RAC Brands, Brockton , Sales Assistant Manager, Sales , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!