Sales Administrative Assistant
Company: W.B. Mason Company, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2019
Requisition ID 2018-2350
Position Type Full Time
Shift Type First Shift
Category Sales Support
This role involves both technical and customer service skills, and requires a high level of organization and efficiency. The Sales Administrative Assistant will support the Sales Team as a subject matter expert in an effort to achieve maximum sales productivity. Serve as a sales facilitator to HP Champions by being a go-to resource for sales tools, pricing quotes and order management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Order Management
- Maintain a 100% up to date open order report
- Controls orders to insure 100% on time delivery performance is met
- Communicates order delays and readiness to the sales team on a weekly basis
- Works daily with purchasing or logistics to expedite orders as requested by the sales team
- Follow-up on sale team inquiries, open quotes, and unresolved requests to insure resolution
- Supports HP Champs as directed
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Articulate and professional interpersonal communication skills via phone, email and in person
- Ability to multi-task, must be able to juggle multiple priorities with strict deadlines
- Ability to decipher the immediacy of transactional tasks, developing clear timelines for completion and executing the plan
- Detail oriented, with a can-do attitude, superior writing skills and a passion for achieving superior performance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, accuracy in data entry and the ability to create specific reports
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience with HP and/or other Technology brands & products
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands and fingers for data entry. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: W.B. Mason Company, Inc, Brockton , Sales Administrative Assistant, Sales , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!